Enigmatic emcee MF Doom cemented himself as a creative force in Hip Hop starting with his 1999 debut studio album Operation: Doomsday. The underground classic is now getting a makeover in limited edition vinyl form.
A deluxe edition, Operation: Doomsday – The 7-Inch Collection, is being sold on getondown.com. Only 1,500 copies of the box set will be available for purchase with pre-orders expected to ship mid to late November.
MF Doom’s Operation: Doomsday – The 7-Inch Collection will include:
- Seven 7-inches, each a different vinyl color
- Custom black leatherette outer box with silver-foil rendered images of DOOM’s famed mask and logo
- Two never-before available silver-colored DOOM 45 adapters
- Each 7-inch has a custom sleeve designed by legendary graf artist Lord Scotch (Blake Lethem), who drew the original Operation: Doomsday cover
- Colored vinyl edition is limited to 1,500 copies worldwide.